Chiang Mai Tour 3 Days
3 days trip to explore Chiang Mai. Calling Pearl of Siam, symbol of northern Thailand. Not only tourism destination but important landmark for education, traditions, spirituality and friendliness are the elements that distinguish it. Bows to progress with a look to the past.
To follow the program of Chiang Mai Tour:
1 Day: Doi Inthanon National Park – Wachirathan waterfall
- 8.30 am: Pickup at the Chiang mai hotel and departure for the Doi Inthanon National Park
- Arrival at the Wachirathan waterfall
- 12.30: lunch at the waterfalls.
- Visit of the pagodas on the Summit of Doi Inthanon, the highest mountain of Thailand, with its 2595 m above sea level.
- 15.00 p.m.: depart for Chiang Mai, stopping along the way at a local market, guided tour of the local products.
- 17.30 pm return to Hotel.
2 Day: Wat Phrathat Doi Suthep – Wat Suan Dok – Wat Phra Singh – Queen Sirikit Botanic Garden
- 8.30 am: Pick-up from hotel in Chiang Mai to visit Wat Phrathat Doi Suthep.
A guided tour of the temple on Mount Suthep, founded in 1386. From the temple terrace there is an incredible view of Chiang Mai city. This is a very important temple for Buddhists, as some remains of Buddha himself are preserved within the central pagoda.
- Visit of the most famous Temples in the city. Wat Suan Dok and Phra Singh.
- The trip continues to an incredible park full of tigers (Tiger Kingdom) with Buffet lunch on the terrace overlooking the park, and on request, it is possible to enter and be photographed with the tigers.
- Afternoon visit to the Queen Sirikit Botanic Garden (a distinguishing attraction of the area is the Thai queen’s garden, which is under her personal protection. It contains a laboratory for orchid pollination, the flower symbol of the nation).
- The last stop of the Chiang Mai trip is the visit to the Bo Sang Handicraft Centre, where you can see local artisans carving wood and making the famous umbrellas.
- Back to the Hotel
3 Day: Elephant Camp – Hill Tribe
- 8.30 am: Pickup at the Hotel and departure for Chiang mai Mae sa Elephant Camp to watch the elephants show, where it is possible to go elephant trekking.
- The trip continues with a visit to the Baan Tong Luang hill Tribe, at a tribal village.
- 13.00 pm: Lunch at a local eatery.
- After lunch visit to the Hmong village of Nong Hoi.
- 17.30 pm Back to the Hotel
To adapt the “Chiang Mai Tour” to your trip, with arrival and departure times of your flight plan contact us!